Friday, October 9, 2009

A Hairy Situation

This hilarious procedure took place about a month ago. Watch, learn, and enjoy...


Step 1: Right before Stuart decided to shave off his beard I insisted on getting a picture to remember it by (because I loved, loved, loved the beard! So manly....)



Step 2: We call this the halfway point. Not too late to keep a remnant of your former beard, Stuart!




Step 3: We call this many things, including but not limited to:

Life-altering
Hilarious
Like watching a bad 70's or 80's cop movie
Odd
Incriminating
Hair Don't

And so at this stage it was definitely too late to keep a remnant. Sorry Stuart, now it all has to come off!


I just want to give you a moment to take it all in......



.......



.......



Well, I don't actually have the final picture of Baker without a beard, but most of you know what that looks like anyway. I think I was still shrieking with laughter at the sight of him like this to take another picture.

So there you have it! Future blackmail material...


Having Fun,

5 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stages! They are indeed hilarious! I totally agree with Stuart looking like an 80's cop on a movie at stage three of the shaving process. Hahaha. Oh, that reminds me - why hasn't Stuart tried out for the Celebrity Look Alikes as Collin Ferrel (sp?)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I really don't know! I think he should! He'd probably just roll his eyes if I told him he should seriously consider it! We were just watching a movie last night with Colin Farrell in it and I was thinking, "Man, he looks like Stuart!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuart, i hope you dont mind but i laughed hard whether at you ar the beard i dont know. Hey you grow a nice beard. At 34 i have way to much gray in mine so i shaved mine to.
    Scot W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Scot, I laughed pretty hard myself when I saw what I looked like with just a mustache -definitely doesn't work for me. I like having a beard for a while, but then I get tired of it (it's nice not having to shave for a while). Hope you and the family are doing well!
    ~Stuart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...